Wednesday, May 6, 2015

yearbook

              After preparing for my interview and making an application, I finally had my yearbook interview. It was very nerve wrecking walking into his classroom and waiting for it to be my turn. I was told to walk into a little closet when they asked me my name and then asked me many questions. Everything was good until I heard the question, "If you were a kitchen utensil, what would you be?" I didn't know how to respond. After all of the questions and looking at my report card, I walked out not really knowing how that went. 
              Lat week, I was home with a fever Thursday and Friday knowing that the yearbook list was going up. I texted my friends to send me it Thursday and they said it wasn't up. Friday it was finally up and I saw my ID at the bottom of the list. I made it. I am now very excited for next year, some of my friend are in it and I am also excited to be part of the school. For me, being part of yearbook isn't just being in another class, it's doing something for the school and meeting all new people. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the way you recounted the story of the daunting and terrifying yearbook interview... I almost felt as if I was reading about those black-and-white movies where the suspect has a giant light over his or her head as people interrogate them. ;) Congratulations for making it on the yearbook staff - I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super happy you'll be in yearbook. How exciting to finally get the news…of course all that happening while you were sick. Ill see you in yearbook next year!

    ReplyDelete