Wednesday, May 20, 2015

         As the school year comes to an end, I am going to be writing my last blog post. There is only memorial day weekend coming up, followed by a four day week, then another four day week with school ending before 12:00!! Summer is right around the corner and I couldn't be happier. Freshman year has been a long year filled with many interesting memories. Although it has been a good year, I cannot wait to be a sophomore and no longer be the youngest students at Palmetto. I remember my first pep rally this year when I heard all the other grade levels yelling "go home freshmen!" 
         I have met so many new people this year that I will never forget, even people that I went to Middle School with and had never met before. I've also taken many new classes and have started figuring out what classes I'm interested in and what I like doing. I was so nervous before this year started and now that it's ending, I always think about how there was absolutely nothing to be nervous about. I hope everyone had a great year, thank you for reading my blog!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YES NEARLY THERE, and caps <---- Don't feel like fixing it anyways hope you had a great year to and that you have an even greater summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Mica this is cute. I WILL NVR 4GET U! <3 so sad to see this be your last blog post, :'(

    ReplyDelete